eh eh…lama tak buat posting. tahukah anda masa apa sekarang? yaa…betul. masa untuk copy pastaaaaaaaaaa!!!…
1. Cuba tengok zip seluar anda, tertera huruf YKK. YKK bermakna Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha iaitu sebuah kilang membuat zip terbesar di dunia yang menghasilkan zip yang korang pakai sekarang ni.
2. Bunyi (kuek) yang dihasilkan oleh itik tidak bergema dan beralun. Sehingga kini kita tidak tahu mengapa.
3. Dengan sepotong coklat boleh membunuh anjing? Coklat mampu merosakkan sistem pernafasan dan jantung anjing. Dengan kuantiti yang sederhana mampu membunuh seekor anjing bersaiz kecil.
4. Kebanyakan lipstik yang kita pakai sekarang ni mengandungi sisik ikan yang telah diproses.
5. Pada tahun 1830, ketchup (sos tomato) digunakan sebagai ubatan dan bukannya perasa tambahan pada makanan.
6. Tiada satu pun jam di kasino Las Vegas. Dengan ketiadaan jam akan melekakan penjudi penjudi dengan taruhan mereka.
7. Kerana ketangkasan Bruce Lee, pengarah terpaksa memperlahankan sedikit filem yang diambil kerana terlampau laju dan pergerakan aksinya tidak dapat ditangkap melalui lensa kamera. Sesuatu yang agak luar biasa dari orang lain.
9. Mosquito repellents atau penghalau nyamuk tidak membunuh. Sensor nyamuk hanya dikaburi dan ini menyebabkan nyamuk tidak dapat mengesan dimana mangsa berada.
ni ada sedikit cerita. meh baca sikit.
a while ago, i found out this new services called opendns which provides the internet users free dns server. yeah i know that most isp out there also give their users free access to their dns servers but how secure it is? the difference is, opendns have two special features which is domain correction and phishing protection. that is, of course, safer than the others.
i don’t need to blabber more. i’ve been using this service about a month or so. indeed, myspace does load faster than before. change to their dns servers (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206) or visit the website at www.opendns.com for more info.
got mykad? verified the data stored inside the chip yet? i know i have. well, this is kinda lame but i just knew that astro decoder can be used as a mykad reader. just slot in your mykad face down into the decoder’s second smart card hole (the first one is for the astro’s smart card. you all know that…right?) and select ‘mykad reader’ on channel 800.
easy huh? lucky they spelled my name right.
Friday, July 28th, 2006, is the 7th annual System Administrator Appreciation Day. On this special international day, give your System Administrator something that shows that you truly appreciate their hard work and dedication.
To all System Administrator out there (eh, i’m a system admin), today is your day. Enjoy it eventhough after this, you’ll never receive the appreciation that you should get ;)
More info: www.sysadminday.com
love pirates? here’s some vocabulary. start practicing huh?
* Ahoy: Hey!
* Avast: Stop!
* Aye: Yes
* Black spot: to be ‘placin’ the black spot’ be markin’ someone for death.
* Booty: treasure
* Buccanneer: a pirate who be answerin’ to no man or blasted government.
* By the Powers!: an exclamation, uttered by Long John Silver in Treasure Island!
* Cat o’ nine tails: whip for floggin’ mutineers
* Corsair: a pirate who be makin’ his berth in the Med-…Medi-…that sea ‘tween Spain and Africa, aye!
* Davy Jones’ Locker: the bottom o’ the sea, where the souls of dead men lie
* Doubloons: pieces of gold…
* Fiddlers Green: the private heaven where pirates be goin’ when they die.
* Furner: a ship which be yer own, not one ye steal an’ plunder.
* Gentlemen o’ fortune: a slightly more positive term fer pirates!
* Go on the account: to embark on a piratical cruise
* Grog: A pirate’s favorite drink.
* Jack: a flag or a sailor
* Jolly Roger: the skull and crossbones, the pirate flag!
* Keelhaul: a truly vicious punishment where a scurvy dog be tied to a rope and dragged along the barnacle-encrusted bottom of a ship. They not be survivin’ this.
* Landlubber: “Land-lover,” someone not used to life onboard a ship.
* Lass: A woman.
* Lily-livered: faint o’ heart
* Loaded to the Gunwales (pron. gunnels): drunk
* Matey: A shipmate or a friend.
* Me hearty: a friend or shipmate.
* Me: My.
* Pieces o’ eight: pieces o’ silver which can be cut into eights to be givin’ small change.
* Privateer: a pirate officially sanctioned by a national power
* Scallywag: A bad person. A scoundrel.
i didn’t know that yahoo already updated their messenger client to 7.5 and i’m still using the 7.0. uh, probably because i didn’t use much of it lately, except when i want to annoy people with the various audibles (sorry la nurul). nowdays i use gaim or the super light centericq. they’re much lighter and easier than ym. plus, they accept multiple client login. anywhoo, didn’t want to be left behind, i download the installer for ym 7.5.
the problem is, yahoo only provide a web installer at their messenger website. i must say, the web installer sucks. mine stopped and hanged at 68% twice. time is precious. fed up with it, i searched for ym offline installer at google. i found it and download the program from there. nice, nice.
the difference between the 7.0 anf 7.5 is the advertisement at the main window. the banner is kinda annoying. so again, i use the google and found this website that gave instructions on how to remove the banner. it requires you to play with the registry. so, be careful and enjoy.
a while ago, i am the only person on my neighbourhood to have a wireless internet connection. i even detected that there are some who tried to steal the connection. but of course, unsuccessfull thanks to the WPA. eventho’ it’s good to be the king that time, it is not a permanent spot. since there are many tech savvy out there, the number of wireless internet users in my area are increasing.
thus, the battle for the channel 6 on 2.4 Ghz has begun. it’s annoying when i restart my router and the wireless dosen’t work. right now i’m save on other channel but probably one day some jackass gonna steal that channel. maybe i have to jam all of my neighbours wi-fi. check this article out.
takde apa pulak aku nak buat hari ni. boring. jadi aku copy paste artikel yang aku jumpe kat internet ni.
selamat hari sabtu.
We’ve all had that dream. The naked Nordic warrior princess, the ex-girlfriend, the woman with no face. Sexual dreams are part of living with testicles for men.
But guess what? These nighttime forays into fantasyland might mean a lot more psychologically than you’re giving them credit for.
Dreams are your mind’s way of exploring ideas, desires and fears that are too abstract, too disturbing or too overwhelming to think about during waking existence. And erotic dreams need not involve you in the hot tub with the Playboy bunnies. They can be symbolic references that make statements about your emotional and erotic states without being graphic.
The purpose of these dreams is to mentally act out fantasy thoughts so you’re not repressing them any longer. It’s extremely healthy, and necessary. It’s like your mind emptying out the trash.
20 things to tell a geek in the bedroom
â€œCan I put some thermal grease on your CPU?â€?
â€œAs long as I can put the heat sink on.â€?
â€œPing me baby!â€?
â€œYou can insert your floppy into my drive anytime.â€?
â€œGive me more of that bandwith!â€?
â€œWant to see my optical drives?â€?
â€œTake my Hard Drive for a spin.â€?
â€œYou put LEDs in my fans!
â€œItâ€™s time for a reboot, baby!â€?
â€œCan I add my OS to your partition?â€?
â€œI can gobble up anyoneâ€™s system resources!â€?
â€œJuice up my lithium battery.â€?
â€œIâ€™ll make your PSU smoke!â€?
â€œDo you know where my hotspot is?
â€œNo dial-up tonight! Weâ€™re moving on to broadband!â€?
â€œCan I see your boot disk?â€?
â€œMy CPU is smokinâ€™ hot!â€?
â€œPop that RAM in my slot!â€?
â€œI can compile anything you throw at me!â€?
â€œYou make my fans roar!â€?
star wars revelations. an independent movie (really?)
» visit the movie website here.
» download the movie here.
For Sale : Aztech ADSL Modem
Price : RM 100 (neg.)
Aztech DSL 900E(B)2 – Ethernet Bridge
Suitable for Streamyx
Customizable through Telnet (for DSL hack, etc.)
Like brand new
Great for router/wireless router combination
1 ADSL modem
1 CD with driver and manual
1 RJ45 ethernet cable
1 Power adaptor
Interested? Contact me or leave comments.
the modem is already sold.